GREAT ROOF is a lightweight and breathable 2.5-layer shell to take with you on summer treks. Waterproof and water-repellent, it protects from wind and is particularly useful in the event of sudden weather changes. The fabric is resistant to abrasion and PFC-Free, therefore free of fluorocarbons, substances harmful to the environment and dangerous to the health of humans and animals. Integrated hood, taped seams and waterproof front zip ensure better protection from the rain. The bottom of the sleeves and the head have elasticated edges in Lycra, so as to better adhere to the body and ensure freedom of movement. GREAT ROOF is a packable garment, once folded on itself in the left pocket it takes up very little space in the backpack.
GREAT ROOF JACKET is a 2.5-layer thermo-taped technical shell that ensures a water column of 12,000 mm and 12,000 g / m2 / 24h of transpiration. Light in terms of weight and minimal in terms of bulk, it is the garment that must never be missing in the backpack in the summer when the weather changes are sudden and sudden.
• 2.5 layer jacket
• Regular fit
• Packable in the left pocket to be carried with the minimum bulk in the backpack
• Adjustable hood with rear adjustment
• Taped seams to ensure maximum waterproofing
• Waterproof zips all over the completely waterproof garment to prevent water from penetrating
• Elasticated bottom hem and cuffs to make the garment adhere to the body and thus prevent cold air and water from entering the garment
Poly ripstop with PU membrane 100% PL 92 gsm 12K / 12K PFC-free
Weight size S: 239 gr