Ski test - Ski test - KASTLE RX 12 + K12 CTI
- NU sunt schiuri noi!
- Toate schiurile de test au service-ul facut in Austria.
- Sunt schiuri folosite doar un sezon, pentru testare.
- Tehnic nu au nici un defect!
- Prezinta urme de folosire/mici defecte optice
- Au maxim 2 service-uri efectuate pe cant
- Uzura cantului este de aproximativ 2..5%
- Schiurile pot fi returnate in termen de 15 zile daca nu va plac!
Apart from a slight feeling of rail on the inner leg that some testers felt on a curve, the RX 12 can not be blamed for anything. Very stable, it is homogeneous in large as in small corners, has an excellent grip and is very reassuring. The cut-off drive is healthy and progressive, the spatula takes care of the curve entry and the ski is never reluctant to drift when you feel the need. Almost a faultless, except that it lacks a spicy touch to spice up everything. A lack of enthusiasm, which is expressed by sharp edges, a touch of basic snow and lascivious transitions. This RX 12 deserves to get annoyed a little, even if proposing a more tempered character, of the order of the sportsman, the combatant or the esthete. Yes, the RX 12 does very well the job but it lacks soul, and at this price, it is also what is expected, having a ski above the lot.